- Features many of the players from the Snooker and Pool circuits, the PS2 version contains 91 licensed snooker players out of 96 and 14 out of 64 Pool players, including Shaun Murphy, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Earl Strickland and Efren Reyes.
- Improved 3D front-end, providing an atmospheric ante-room.
- Incorporates 5 different championship modes: Snooker, Pool (9/8 Ball), Hybrid (customised Snooker/Pool tours), Golden Cue (challenging former champions in Snooker and Pool) and TrickShot.
- New gameplay mechanics, including a Cueball Target Indicator (where your Cueball will stop on the table, according to power, bounce and spin).
- Extra games modes for friendly play: Versus and QuickPlay, with existing matches plus Billiards and Bar Billiards.
- Coaching for all game modes: Snooker, 8 Ball Pool, 9 Ball Pool, Free Snooker and Free Pool, with access to official Rules for all modes.
- Online gameplay with various ranked and unranked games: Snooker, 9 Ball Pool, 8 Ball Pool, 3 Ball Pool, Rotation, Bank and Billiards.
- Familiar commentary from John Parrot, John Virgo and Steve Davis, with new voices for the Pool circuit.