Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 takes the series further with the introduction of an all-new Team Missions online co-op mode and Chapter Challenge mode, multiple playable characters, large weapon variety, "Ninja Record" player stat system and more. Encapsulating these features into one package makes Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 not only the most challenging and addictive action game, but also the most definitive version of the series to date.
New Playable Characters: Ninja Gaiden's Rachel, Ayane from the Dead Or Alive series and Momiji from Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword appear as sexy new playable characters.
– Online Co-Op: Two people can engage in online co-op play, with voice chat, in 30 or more different stages (in 4 different difficult settings) to complete special missions. Rankings from each mission are recorded and posted online, where gamers can choose their opponents based on players' mission stats.
– Visual Diversity: Over 30 unique characters, 17 stages with a variety of environments and a story which unfolds in 70 impressive cut-scenes.
– New Enemies: A variety of new enemies and bosses have been incorporated into the stunning enhanced environments.
– Variable AI: Contributing to the increased difficulty level, the gameplay differs each time you appear in a level as enemies engage in a variety of different actions as they assess the current situation.
– Gameplay Innovation: A finishing blow can be used in battle to quickly defeat an enemy in one dynamic action.