From renowned developer PlatinumGames comes a highly stylized, over-the-top brawler created exclusively for the Wii. A terrorist group known as the Organizers has taken over Varrigan City, forcing all citizens into their insane "Death Watch" game, where "kill or be killed" is the only rule. As Jack, a mysterious game participant, players will set ingenious traps, use imaginative tactics to pummel opponents and battle in vicious hand-to-hand combat with daggers, bats, chainsaws and more using the arcade-style controls of the Wii Remote. While the spectacular mayhem ensues, enthusiastic sports announcers entertain the spectators with humorous commentary detailing the game highlights. The bloodiest, most creative kills earn the most points and increase the chances that Jack can save the terrorized city – let the games begin!
- Exciting, visceral gameplay. Created exclusively for the Wii, MADWORLD features fast and instinctive arcade-style gameplay with brutal finishing moves delivered by the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
- Massive playing field to explore. Varrigan City is divided into six completely unique areas. Anything in the environment – sign posts, garbage cans, passing trains, etc. – can be used to attack enemies.
- Over-the-top violence and irreverent content. Exaggerated characters, monstrous bosses and outrageous commentary add to the irreverent and humorous tone.
- Unique graphic novel style. Black and white stylized graphics immerse players in an innovative world.
- Multiplayer mini-games. Throughout each level players can polish their skills and punish their opponents in several fun, ultra violent, mini-games with friends.