Just Dance 2016 – the newest game from the top-selling franchise – is here with a brand new way to play!
All you need is your smartphone and the Just Dance Controller App to play Just Dance 2016 on a new-gen console1, no extra accessories needed.
Bust a move to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars and feel the beat in “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor – Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more creative and breath-taking than ever before. Join over 100M players and dance to your favorite songs.
Featuring the ultimate track list – from the hottest hits to fun favorites!
– All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
– Animals – Martin Garrix
– Blame – Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman
– Born This Way – Lady Gaga
– Gibberish – MAX
– Hangover (BaBaBa) – Buraka Som Sistema
– Hey Mama – David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj, Afrojack & Bebe Rexha
– I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
– Ievan Polkka – Hatsune Miku
– Let’s Groove – Equinox Stars
– Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
– Want To Want Me – Jason Derulo
– William Tell – Overture – Rossini
– And more!
Dance with your smartphone – no additional accessories or camera required!
– Just Dance is more accessible than ever – all you need is your smartphone, and a new-gen console1 to play the game
– Download the Just Dance Controller app to your Apple, Android, or Windows Phone2 device and your smartphone scores your dance moves
– Play with up to 6 players at once
Play Just Dance 2016 with the Controller App for free this summer!
– Access a free demo on Xbox Live, PlayStation Store, or the Nintendo Eshop, available on Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U
– Dance to “Blame” by Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman using the Just Dance Controller App to score and track your moves – no extra accessories or purchases needed!
– Visit justdancegame.com/app for details
Introducing Just Dance Unlimited!
– New subscription streaming service that brings exclusive new content, along with the favorite hits from past Just Dance games
– Subscribers will have access to more than 150 songs at launch, with regularly added tracks all year long
Personalise your Just Dance workouts!
– Personalize your workouts with your favorite tracks, or play a ready-made thematic playlist
– Track your calories burnt, time spent dancing, and number of songs played!
5 NEW game modes available!
– For the first time ever, players can work together to achieve a high score in “Dance Party”
– New “Dance Quests” mode allows you to unlock quests to beat the game!
– Challenge friends and other players worldwide with “World Video Challenge”
– Customize your dance sessions with the “Sweat and Playlists” mode
– Watch the best of the community videos, fan-made dances, and more in JDTV!
The favorite features are back!
– An Autodance is a funny mini video of your dance performance that you can share right after you finish a song – it’s time to unleash your craziest moves!
– Submit your best performances in-game to be selected for a Community Remix, a playable, remixed gameplay that features Just Dance players!